[RC] Shameless thank you - Ranelle Rubin

I want to publicly thank Connie Creech for her generous donation to the Western States Trail Foundation (the group that puts on the Tevis Cup Ride) dinner raffle. I won this beautiful wine bag that contained:

A nice bottle of Cabernet
An entry to Washoe...planned to ride it again this year, now I will ride both days!
Certificate for a pound of Sees (better give that one away)
Starbuck's card..there are three locations between home and the resort at which we ski-that one WILL get used!

Would love to see more RM's donate entries to good causes like this..and thanks to those of you who already do!

Happy Holidays!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor