Re: [RC] Abetta saddles - Tx Trigger

I found with the Bighorns, which are also in that "disposable saddle" category, that you can have 3 of the same model number, and each tree is a tiny bit different, depending on when it was made, and what shipment of trees it seems they worked from. They are all "close", but when you have a really wide horse like I do, a difference in just 1/8th or 1/4 of an inch through the gullet can make a difference on a saddle that fits, or sores a horse. My Bighorn worked wonderful on my horse for I think 2.5 or 3 years, then started giving him problems. They are inexpensive saddles, and you can't expect them to hold up to the performance we ask of them, and the miles we ask of them, like a better made saddle. I was lucky to get the use out of the one that I did, and don't regret using it. But, time for a change! (and not another Bighorn)

Jonni