Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: [RC] Confused and blown away! <ouch!>

Wow, I?ve not been the recipient of such animosity on Ridecamp before (and it hurts). I?m not going to respond directly except to clarify that I did receive an email from the individual who today posted a flame about my business. Based on her interest in a product we sell (she sent an email to me several months ago and I responded to her email), I included her in our next email newsletter. When I was asked to remove her name from the list, I permanently removed it. I have never used click-throughs (I don?t even know how to access that information) or spying to gather emails (I don?t know how to do that either). I don?t need to. My email list is comprised of existing customers and folks who have expressed an interest in our products. If they don?t want to receive the email, they can either unsubscribe, or send an email to me and I?ll remove them from the list.

I don?t want to and will not fight/argue on a forum. It?s a waste of the Ridecamp forum to post flames or harsh words.

I don?t want there to be a misunderstanding as to how I conduct my business. I have been highly supportive of the endurance sport. In evaluating how I wanted to promote my business and support the sport of endurance I chose to become an AERC sponsor which would accomplish both goals. Beyond advertising in Endurance News, I make lots of donations to lots of rides around the country. I give personalized service to my customers and work to develop a relationship with my customers. I work to give back with product donations and lots of volunteer hours at lots of rides.

If someone has a problem with me or my business, they should contact me directly and I will work with them to resolve their issue.

Susan Favro