[RC] CTR in Tucson - Stefanie Daratony

Hello,

The County Line Riders of Catalina is holding our 9th Annual 25 Mile Competitive Trail Ride and 14 Mile Fun Ride on Saturday, January 12, 2008.  Everyone is invited.   This is a non-sanctioned but well organized and established ride- the year's biggest fundraiser for our non-profit club dedicated to trail preservation around Tucson and Arizona.   We will be riding on beautiful trails in and around the Catalina State Park, 50 Year Trail and CDO wash.

You can come for the day or camp out overnight at Spirit Dog Ranch, an equestrian campground at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains.  We offer great prizes in many divisions in the 25 Mile Ride, and all breeds are welcome.  You must cover the 25 miles in about 5 hours and the equines are judged on their overall soundness and condition.  There is no horsemanship judging.   If you have ever been interested in endurance riding, this is a great place to start, and its a fun ride for the experienced endurance rider.

The Pleasure Ride is non-judged; ride all or part of the 14 miles and enjoy the weekend of horse camping and gorgeous trails.

Entries fees are as follows:  $55 for the Competitive Trail Ride and $30 for the Fun ride.    This includes a long sleeved t-shirt, Friday night spaghetti dinner courtesy of Spirit Dog Ranch, coffee and donuts for breakfast, and BBQ after the ride.

Email me at cryptoclearance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 825-5230 for more information.  There is also be information on our web site    www.countylineriders.org

            - Stefanie Daratony