Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [Consider This] How Will You Ride and Feed Your Horses in 2030?

Well, most likely so will I. :-)

OK, what will we be in 2020?  Living in a condo?  Paying
$600 a month for board?  $30 a bale for hay?  Planning our
next ride at one of Paul's 50 miles around a 1 mile track
Endurance Rides?  (Except that the developers want to buy
the track and subdivide it into 10,000 sq ft building lots, each
with a 4,000 sq ft McMansion on it, no horses allowed?)

Linda Marins