[RC] Xpost - new layover spot in VA (near I-81/I-64 intersection) - steelsidedown

Its not me, and I'm not affliated, just thought someone here could use the info!  :-)

Jen

Hello,
  I wanted to pass on to you that I have recently opened a small private barn in Waynesboro, Virginia--Homestead Sport Horses.  I am very close to I-64 and I-81.  I offer clean, safe, stalls and private new 4 board fence individual turnout paddocks.  I include hay, grain, all stall bedding, stall cleaning, water/feed buckets are provided, helping with loading/unloading, wrapping/unwrapping legs, blanketing, extra night checks, and live on site, very stress free environment. A veterinary hospital servicing large and small animals less than 1 mile away from barn. Electrical hookup and water is available for trailer parking next to barn.
   Just a few miles you have many  choices of restaurants from all fast food chains to nicer sit-down dinners (Ruby Tuesdays, Applebee's, South River,T-Bone Jacks, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, Texas Steak House, Chili's, TGIF and Olive Garden-coming soon), many newly built hotels to choose from (Best Western, Days Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn).
  Also within that area there is Super Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Target, Pet Smart?opening soon, Tractor Supply, local feed shops and co-op.  Easy access gas and diesel stations on you way in and out to the interstates.
   Please let me know if I can help accommodate you and your travelers in the future.  Have a wonderful day and be safe in your travels.
 Briana Ferguson
Homestead Sport Horses, LLC

Waynesboro, Va 22980
homesteadsporthorses@xxxxxxxxxxx