Re: [RC] Cd about horses - Dana B.

CTH <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My favorite one I picked up in Sacramento at the trade fair. Her mom was runing a little booth.
Mary Ann Kennedy
Hoofbeats, Heartbeats and Wings

I love her music!  Her "Trail Less Traveled" CD is wonderful too.  On that one she has a song about Paso Finos that is a MUST have for anyone with a Paso.  There's also super funny one about her barn cat ("who needs a litter box?  I've got a round pen, 40 feet of sand....yeah...." :-p)   And then there's the song about mares.  Anyone who has ever had a best friend and partner that is a mare can't listen to that one with a dry eye, at least I can't.  She writes songs as one who knows and loves animals.

In case you can't tell, I highly recommend her as well.

You can hear 2 minute samples at http://cdbaby.com/cd/maryannkennedy

This is not a sales pitch, I've never met the lady.  I just happen to love her music.  And this is endurance related.  Not only are they great riding songs, but they were Ride Tested while riding with my friend during her first ever AERC ride at the first ever Patriot Ride 9-11-04. :-)

That's the same year all my horse friends got that CD for Christmas.  This year they are all getting Angie's book.  I love Christmas shopping for horsey friends :-)

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx