Re: [RC] [RC] shoot this thread! - Marirose Six

"Anybody out here train endurance horses...on trails?  I had a *wonderful*
ride today...62 degrees, 7 now knows how to leave the backyard willingly
alone and go for a little ride! I've ridden 4 days straight. Feels
*great* not to have to wait for a training partner to get in a ride.
We're doing lots of hills, trotting the flats, he's starting to look
better and better. Life is good. :-))"

Angie

Alright Angie, you've done a fine job of making me jealous. I'm in WY withe beautiful snow that I would love to ride in if my mules weren't currently running the opposite side of about 1200 acres right now. Between that & building this house/barn I haven't been able to ride much.
    The good side? At least they are keeping in condition themselves in condition as nothing is flat around here. :o)

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww