[RC] Paintball - teenabelle

My family plays the sport of paintball and they will leave wilts or even make you bleed if the gun is to high or if your to close, I have to say though it will stop that dog from coming after you again if it got shot by one, just be safe and you might get in trouble with the law if you were caught shooting an animal with it, and I think it would be to heavy to carry on horseback and your horse may spook from the rapid shots.

Teena Padilla