Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:20:10 -0800
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] [RC] shoot this thread!

Anybody out here train
endurance horses...on trails?  I had a *wonderful*
ride today...62 degrees, 7 now knows how to leave the backyard willingly
alone and go for a little ride!

Yep, but below freezing here.  Been riding in the snow.  Photo album here.  This is one of my favorites, where we are above the clouds with the Sierras in the background.  Chief is getting more colorful in that photo due to the sweat - lots of climbing, and he's really a furball. My little guy Tigger (the bay that Dave Rabe is riding) is coming along well too and getting coordinated going up and down hills in the mud and snow. He'll be ready for Fort Schellbourne next June (ha ha). ;-)

Karen