[RC] Best headlights - Mike Lewis

I am looking for a helmet-mounted headlight for nighttime riding, and was wondering what brands/models folks here use and what folks think about their light.

Will be riding on Hunt Club land in Camden... no lights anywhere around.  Reliability is critical.

Also interested in folks' tips for night riding--I'll be riding alone but do have cell coverage.  Waiting eagerly for every single shadow to jump out and spook my horse!

Thanks,

Mike