[RC] re: moisture wicking underwear - Cindy Collins

I just ordered Toasty Tops ?(the turtleneck camisoles and bras) and LOVE them. ?It has been bitterly cold here in Wyoming this week and they kept me very warm during my hikes with my dogs. ?I'll be "testing" them with the Special Olympics x-c skiing team next Saturday :) ?I'm really impressed with this product(s). ?The web site is?
http://toastytops.com/ ?I just suggested that she advertise on endurance net, so if you contact them, please say that I sent you and that you are an endurance rider. ?She advertises in dressage magazines. ?Cindy

Cindy Collins