From: sherman
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: [RC] Surveying interest in a new ride.

The only time I was on Mt Diablo was about 50 yrs ago, in the back of a pickup, with tarantulas covering the road and also jumping into the back of the truck! I guess that doesn?t happen often, maybe not at all anymore.

Kathy

I sure would like to see Mt. Diablo again.  I rode that ride many times and it was a good one.