[RC] Ford Diesel Recall Info - Vchorsegal

I have the sheet dated Dec. 4th, 2007 in my hand.  it covers "Certain 1997 to 2003 F-Super Duty, Excursion, and E Series Vehicles equipped with 7.3 L engines. " This can be an F250 up to a F 750.  It appears that it applies to certain batches made in certain Ford plants during specific dates.  Call your dealer with a VIN to be sure. It cost me nothing and took a couple of hours or less to fix.
  The problem is a Camshaft Position Sensor ( CMP) which may fail and cause the truck to stall.  This is not good, as you have minimal steering and braking when this happens !  The letter says they will notify owners in phases, but will not turn anyone away who is affected.  Happy Trails !

- Heidi Helly, with a shiny new sensor !!