[RC] Pigeon Fever - Janice Taylor

Hi all,

Thought I'd ask if anyone has any experiences, success or otherwise about using a horse that has had Pigeon Fever.  Was there any lasting damage to prevent you from using the horse in endurance?

I have a good prospect for my Granddaughter, but he had a bad case of PF for a couple of months this fall, (lesions on his back mostly). He was just pronounced clear by the vet.

Just wondering if it would be a problem when we start conditioning hard if something might crop up?

Thanks

Janice