From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Heidi Vanderbilt
Sent: Fri 2007-02-02 18:22
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Albino BLM mare?

I just got a BLM mare whose papers say she's an albino. I believe that's a mistake, that true albinos don't live much past birth. This gal is 7,  with pale blue eyes and pale skin on her lips and eyelids. She's in very poor condition, so her coat might change as she gets healthy, but it seems to be truly white.

If anyone knows how to tell color, i'd appreciate advice. I can send photos if that would help. Thanks!  Heidi

Heidi Vanderbilt
LuckyPup Ranch
12000 S Wrong Mountain Road
Benson, AZ   85602