[RC] Morgans - CTH

Hi all
The last mare is heading to her new home this weekend. I love happy endings.
Thankyou everyone who helped.
I talked to Debbie Davies today and she said they were doing well. She took the worst 5 cases. It will be a long road back for them.
I asked her to take pictures of them when they look better so I can post them.
Two went to Christy Janzens kids. Brett has a 4 year old palamino named George (soon to be changed Christy says she will not have a horse named George) and Jaylene has a 3 year old bay named Moose.
George is very confident. Moose is not used to being handled.
Simon is almost 2 and he is so sweet. He is doing well in my field.(so much for promising my hubby none would come home)
Dr. Q I love the special chip you put in my model. All he said was how cute he was.
I have posted some pics on my web site.
Thanks