[RC] Flax seed benefit - Rebecca Bianchi

I feed Flax seeds (whole) which get soaked right along with the beet pulp and grain in my endurance horses feed. The soaking starts to bring out the oil of the seeds and any left overs that aren't chewed and absorbed by the horses attract the local bird population which do a beautiful job of spreading the manure piles in the pasture for me.  It is a win - win situation as far as I'm concerned!
Cheers,
Becky Bianchi