[RC] 20 Mule Team ride - Trailrite

Just a reminder, since a lot of riders came to my rig asking for products at the Fire Mt. ride......
I will bring electrolytes, 1-waterproof warmer, 1 Spring Tie Unit w/extra bracket, a few EZ Boots & some Trail-Rite's Magical Ointment this time.  Just because some people asked me for this stuff last time.

Trial-Rite's full-shop vending will not be available at the ride.  So check your equipment and accessories and fax or call in your requests prior to coming to the ride, no later than Thursday before 5:00 pm.  I'll will only be bringing pre-packaged orders at the 20 Mule Team ride other the few items listed above.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office 661/513-9206 fax
661/713-3912 cell

SALE ITEM: Jan - Feb. 2007 - "S" Hackamore by Reinsman - $29.95!
http://www.trail-rite.com/ Trail-Rite Products