[RC] Ford Truck Recall F350s, F450s, F550s, SUVs, Vans - Vchorsegal

Hi Everyone-
  Hope that Tara's Santa Ride is going well !  I had truck problems and sadly could not go.  If you have a Ford Diesel truck with a 7.3 liter engine, there is a recall for over one million trucks, vans and SUVs. They can be 350s, 450s & 550s.  It only takes a couple of hours & should not cost you anything.  The problem is a magnetic Cam sensor ?It makes the truck feel like it is running out of fuel, chugging & dying. I had no warning- mine just didn't want to start & when it did it died. Call your local dealer with your VIN number soon as there is no warning !  Have a great weekend- just got my truck back and I am glad to know what was up !  - Heidi Helly