[RC] anyone notice all the horse thefts lately? - Someone Somewhere

net posse has been VERY busy, must be all the bad people not on santas list, stealing thier own christmas presents. i wonder if they ever stop to think that a horse is not just a commodity, but an animal that is loved, missed, worried about, and part of the family?
my heart aches for all the victoms, human and equine, my heart would outright break if someone stole mine.
they are all in my thoughts...