RE: [RC] Discussion group for older riders? - Dolores Arste

Title: Re: [RC] ??Discussion group for older riders?
Wow you all a forum for the older rider. I was just thinking
today that we need a support group. Somehow, my horses
grew extra foot on their way from NY to Arkansas. Before
I ride any of them down here, I've got to do the feet.

Along with everything else to get settled, I've only ridden
two so far. Two to go. I thought feet were supposed to
slow down in the winter. Mine just don't seem to know that.

And, my old Morgan mare just keeps cycling all year round,
26 years. She hasn't heard of Menopause.

Dolores Arste
(518) 882 6485

Got music. Want to get it sold? We can help.

Save gas, save the environment.

Native remedies, the natural choice