[RC] over 50 - Sbolinge

When my back gave out and had to be operated on and  I relied on my legs to do what my back had done...I ended up having both my hips replaced.  I wouldn't change anything as far as giving up all the activities that I have participated in that led to my body falling apart ...however...I think I could have avoided most of it if I would have kept my core super strong. Which is what I am concentrating on now getting ready for my first 50 mile endurance ride and mini triathlon since the back and hip surgeries. I am riding a smoother horse these days and my running has evolved into more of a shuffle, but where there is a will there is always a way!