Re: [RC] Fe Australian Shepherd needs home - Rae Callaway

I'd love her if I had the room.  May I suggest getting in touch with these people?  http://aussierescue.leepfrog.com/  It's where I go to get my Aussie's.  They're good about how they place the dogs.

Rae

----- Original Message ----
From: Ranelle Rubin <raneller@xxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 9:01:59 AM
Subject: [RC] Fe Australian Shepherd needs home

Hi Ridecampers,

This came across my desk yesterday..anyone interested in a young fe Aussie?? Contact info below..

Subject: [edsar] Australian Shepherd
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:29:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Cassandra Draxler <msk9resqu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EDSAR <edsar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am fostering this dog. Wonderful dog, needs good home.
email me if interested.
Cass

Breed: Australian Shepherd

Call Name: Val

ASCA Litter Reg. No.: 72797

Name of Sire: Rockin W Prairie Fire Will

Name of Dam: Dakota's Lacey J.

Sex: Female

Color: Red Merle

Eye Color: both blue

Birth Date: November 16, 2005

This dog is fast, lively, eager to please,
gets along well with children and other dogs.

Could be a working dog.

>From Janet Winterer

Ranelle