[RC] Black water Boogie - Mary Maynard

I moved to MD before this ride happened this year. But I did it the 1st year, and I was eager to hear how it went in 2007. Christina Shiro deserves a BIG hats off for a job well done. Christina is a very focused, organized person and the quality of the ride shows that off well. This is a lady that has thrown her self entirely into endurance in the last few years since just recently becoming involved in the sport. She is now offering a wonderful ride venue for the S.E. What a great gift to the S.E. Please support her next year by showing up - I'll do my best to be there!
>From far away in MD ( but loving it ) I throw big thanks to her and lots of hugs too ;-)).
Her old riding pal
Mary Anne Maynard

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!