[RC] Blackwater Boogie 07 Results Posted!!! - Christina Schiro

The last ride of the SE Region - Blackwater Boogie 07 (Friday, November 30, 2007) - has just been posted online at the AERC site (http://www.doublejoy  dot  com/erol/RideResults/). I intended to get them done Monday night after finishing taking down the rest of the trail markings, but I fell asleep at the computer!!

Results of the Blackwater Boogie 08 (Saturday, December 1, 2007) will be posted online hopefully tomorrow or the next. I'm going to get them done as quickly as I can, but since we had twice as many competitors as Friday, it's going to take a while.

I am entering them online through AERC's new Ride Management Ride Results Entry site. It's awesome. As 'advertised', the system did correct some mistakes as several riders put down wrong AERC member and horse numbers. The biggest plus is that within 30 minutes of me completing the results, calling up Judy at the AERC office with a credit card number, the results are online! Beats me hand-writing everything then snail mailing them, then AERC double-checing everything, and them not being posted for a few weeks.

BTW, we plan on having another Blackwater Boogie next year, more than likely a 2-day, MAYBE a 100. If you want a 100 and you think you would be interested in riding it, please let me know. They more riders that say they will ride it, the more interested I am in making sure it happens. ALSO, be assured that all our your suggestions, especially regarding trail marking, will be used for next year's ride.

PICTURES taken by the Blackwater Boogie photographer, S. Renee' Mayne, will be available online hopefully next week. When it's ready, the link will be available at www dot FiveFlags dot com and www dot angryfilly dot net.

Thank you,

Christina Schiro
Ride Manager, Blackwater Boogie 0708
www dot FiveFlagsAHA dot org