Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:25:06 -0500
From: redorsey1066@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Closest airport to Tevis

My friend and I might go to Tevis next year to work.  Need to decide if we want to drive (from Ohio - hahaha!) or fly in and rent a truck.  I know there is a small airport in Truckee; is it worth it or best to go to a Major airport?  Is Reno the closest one?

Thanks in advance....

--
Renee E. Dorsey
"Love Many, Trust Few - but always paddle your OWN canoe."