Re: [RC] Wife Swap - Jody Rogers-Buttram

WHOA.  I haven't really been reading this, but I think I better start  !!!
Oh, I would love to see Joel dealing with someone else too....he thinks
*I* am bad???  Not hardly.  I am a puss compared to some of those women
who spend all the hubby's money on such crap as clothes, jewelry, makeup
and shoes.  At least I spend my OWN money on my addiction.  My luck would
be that he would end up with some nice, sweet, homebody, that cooked and cleaned
house.  DARN, I would be so ruined then.   And Joni, it would do her good to have
some mother that didn't take her to rides, furnish her with not one, but several pretty
decent horses to ride.  AND, is that new mother going to SHOE them too?????  NOT.

Angie did get one thing right.  Joni is a spoiled little diva.

Jody

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The rules are it has to be a 2 parent family with at least one child under 17 at home. At least 2 members have to compete in endurance.

Jody Buttram's family could do it. I can definitely see Jody jerking a knot in somebody else's kid's tails. I'd *love* to see Joel dealing with some inner city woman and a yankee trying to understand Joni would be great. (Bill would prefer it was Joel) At least since Joni is an only child they couldn't turn her on herself...she'd be billed as the spoiled little diva I guess. (that seems to be the sterotype for the only child on the show)