[RC] OT wife swap I vote for the McGhees - CTH

Yes yes yes Angie 100% I double dare you!
I love that show!!!!
Makes me laugh.
Angie did they mention that the families get money lots of money but they usually let the wves decide how the other family spends it sooooooooooooooo
just get Bill and the girls brainwashed into talking the new mom into a bunch of horse stuff and you have it made.
I can just see the look on that wifes face when she reads Get up and ride 25 miles before breakfast. Get on the computer and chat with a thousand or so friends on endurance net.
My vote is for the McGhees!!!
Heck I am flying in just to be there when they have the meet the family and friend party get together.

Would not miss it for the world
Paddi