Re: [RC] OT. Wife Swap - rides2far

OK, I got curious and checked out their website. I knew that would be a
mistake because even though I typed "Wife Swap ABC television" into
google, I ended up with a bunch of perverted sites coming up to which I
will probably get mail from somehow. :-P

So...I read the bios of families in the past to see how they present
them. I can see it now. I *know* it would run like this.

Angie McGhee is a woman obsessessed with her own hobby. The mother of two
daughters she lavishes all the family's money and time on herself and the
younger daughter who pursues her passion leaving the older daughter
feeling neglected and depressed. Her long suffering husband, Bill, puts
in a full day at his office but spends all other waking hours weed eating
fence rows and hauling hay to support his wife's selfish habit.  Angie
carefully trims horse's manes and labors over their appearance completely
neglecting her own which her husband *claims* to not notice. She wears
last year's shoes and *smiles* as she spends more on her horse's set that
lasts only six weeks than she has ever spent on a pair of dress shoes.
Angie claims their relationship is excellent. Tune in for Bill's side of
the story.  The McGhees are Southern Baptists >shudder< and all that that
implies. Their daughters *appear* to be upstanding and moral...what are
they hiding?? Both daughters participated in sports...*probably* to make
up for some failure on the part of the parents when they were younger.
Though the daughters *claim* they enjoy sports, a certain look in their
eyes tells us that they were forced and would much rather be doing
something else. Tune in tonight and see  the substitute mom's face when a
Schi Tsu that's been eating Shi intends to share her bed.