Re: [RC] Keeping the faith.. kind've - Spottedracer

Thanks once again for all of your well-wishes... I guess my 'faith' in some good luck was strengthened by my mother's survival - and return to physical health (though her personality is a little different these days)...

My new kitties have already begun to pay me back - even though I've always got poison cubes around, there's always mice in the feedroom.... Well, two days with three kitties locked in there - and 8 mouse bodies later....... GOOD KITTIES!!!

Granted, my husband will probably get his Ford outt've this... They're a whole lot cheaper than an equal Dodge (IF you can even FIND a used Dodge for sale around here!)..... I've thought of a bumper sticker I'm going to make for it:
'Only driving a Ford - since my Dodge was stolen...' I'm just a Dodge truck lover (Diesels that is..Like the GMC half-tons...)... But since we're having to pay cash for my college (lost ALL Financial aid last summer - went over credit hours) - and we're living off my husband's state employee salary - we CANNOT afford any payments... So we'll just have to buy what we can with whatever Geico gives us...

Now, I just need a miracle to get through these Physics and P-chem exams!

- LP