RE: [RC] Blackwater Boogie - Paul

RE:"  Got to go plot how to use Boogie's
week of rest and my 3 weeks of Christmas vacation to get 7 back in
position to overtake the Boog."

Hey Angie,

To paraphrase Horace Greeley.  " Go(ethe) South young woman, Go(ethe) South"

Ah... Florida at Christmas... Oranges roasting over an open fire (no chestnuts there)?   Within spitting distance of Orlando/Disney World..

Goethe Forest, LD ride to a 100 to choose from. December 15th.

I think Jody has shown that this whole " breaking" thing is way over thought. "Whoa" isn't as big a deal after about 15-20 miles on a 50:)

I hear they have nice wide trails there so even 7 can fit in between the trees ok. It should be a breeze. Is he going to be your monkey remover this June?

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (We went for a ride today and it was a sunny 60 degrees when we started and  1 1/2 hours later it was 43 degrees with 25 mph winds out of the north and pouring rain. Welcome to the Ozarks.)
Spokane MO