Re: [RC] [RC] You know you're an endurance rider.... - Dawn Carrie

I remember seeing a t-shirt for sale somewhere several years ago that had a whole list of these...I can't remember where, though.  The one that I still remember from it is:

When you get more completions awards in a year than your spouse gets lucky nights. <G>

Dawn Carrie