Re: [RC] [RC] Hay while trailering - Dawn Carrie

I have the opposite problem the average person has...my gelding Sundance will hop right in the trailer...but when we get to where we're going, or back home, he doesn't want to come out.  He'll turn and look at me with a big mouthful of hay, then turn back to the hay and keep munching.  I often have to open the escape door to push him out.  He *knows* the signal to exit (a couple of tugs on his tail), but for the past couple of months has decided that there's no reason to come out, when there's FOOD in the trailer.

Dawn Carrie, Texas and
Sundance (food is my life)