[RC] You know you're and endurance rider... - Natalie Herman

<<<I think I've been using a double ended snap to repair a broken running martingale "for the time being" for
around 10 years now. :-))>>>
LOL..a fellow rider and I rode two days at Spanish Springs together in September...one of her rein stops (the
little rubber dohickey on your reins to keep a martingale rein from getting stuck on the rein buckles by the bit,
in case anyone is not familiar with it) broke. She was very frustrated. I stuck a small rock on her reins with
black duct tape....over a month later, I see her at the Oroville ride again...the rock is STILL taped to her reins
and doing a great job of being a rein stop, LOL...wonder how long it will stay...
As to wardrobe...I don't think i have bought a new t-shirt in the last 5 yrs I have been riding endurance, nor do
I foresee the need to, as long as I ride. I LOVE ride t's as awards :)
Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!