Re: [RC] horse lamness question - Sisu West Ranch

"...I don't think there are portable CAT scans yet...."

Around our barn either Pablo or Alice give our horses thorough "Cat" scans a couple of times a day, withoug being asked.  The difficulty revolves around understanding the diagnosis.*

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

ranch(at)sisuwest(dot)us

*"Its a joke son, a joke."  Foghorn Leghorn ca. 1955