[RC] GAHR Stats - Tom Sites

Hello,  Trying to locate lost GAHR Riders i found time to do some interesting stats.....

91 started

10 were from Europe, Canada and Australia or 10.9%

11 are deceased and outside this small study at 12%

52 have No Record within AERC (Thank you, Judy) at 57%

So 57 plus 12 plus 10.9= 79.9% never became AERC Members.  (Other that Virl, Smokey, Eva,  Sam and Doc who were at one time AERC Members and Norm, Lloyd, Bill, Roger, Bill, Juel, Max who were not and Max was counted in the Europeans were not AERC Members and balance out those that were).  I'm sure from a statistical point of view i mad blunders but its w/in  5% margin of error i'd think.

Which leaves about 20% of GAHR Veterans were at one time AERC Members.  I wonder how this study would be with the recent Great Sante Fe Race?  ts