[RC] What kind of car? - Ed Roley

I found this interesting when I thought about my horse Sawyer. He is a lot like my truck. An off red, older, not particularly good looking Toyota T100 pick up truck.  Not the usual truck to pull horses. Not particularly fast. Didn't cost much. Have had it for years. Low maintenance. Just keeps on going. Drive it to work, pull the horses, get hay, take it to dinner at the Grovepark Inn. The description fits Sawyer. He is all of those things...off red, older, not flashy, not the usual endurance horse, not particularly fast, didn't cost much, had him for years, haven't had to take him to a vet for a problem and he just keeps on going. Would do an endurance ride tomorrow, will pony around with the grandkids...just does it!  They have both worked out very well for me.