Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:25:39 -0800
From: pepperja@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Joint suppliments
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm concidering putting my 15 yr old arab on some sort of suppliment to keep his joints fluid.He has no issues now & has been amazingly sound for 8 seasons & hope to keep him that way.Since I'm taking stuff (glucosamine,MSM,Chondroitin) to keep my 60 yr old body functioning I'd like to do the same for him.There are so many choices out there thought I'd get some suggestions here where everybody has already tried everything !Thanks in advance,p