[RC] Trailer Video Camera - Beth Lecy

I have one of these systems.  I bought mine at walmart for $100.  My dad just wired the wires, from the camera eye that we mounted into the trailer, into the trailer lights so there was juice and it worked.  The monitor holder is velcroed to the dash and the monitor plugs into the cigarette lighter place.  The monitor is even in color.  This system is great when it works.  I have trouble keeping a signal so the picture flashes in and out.  If I keep watching I can see what is happening but the picture isn’t always there.  My dad thinks that I am having problems with the signal getting through the metal in the trailer.  I have a trailer with a steel frame with an aluminum frame.  I have been going to call the company and see if they might have any suggestions for the signal problem but haven’t gotten it done yet.