Re: [RC] Hensley Arrow - Michelle Aquilino

On that note, does anyone have any experience with their TruControl brake controller?

On 11/21/07, Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on the Hensley Arrow.  I know that it's really expensive, so I am not interested in responses about how it's crazy expensive.  I am interested, however, in if people think it actually makes a noticeable difference when towing a standard 2-horse bumper pull trailer with a Ford F-150.  Does anyone have any experience with it?  I don't know if I've ever seen one at a ride, so I'm not sure if there is even anyone in endurance who uses it...  Anyway, just thought I'd give it a shot, hopefully I don't get bombarded for even considering spending that much money on a hitch stabilizer thing, ha ha.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"