[RC] Early but thinking ridecamp breakfast AERC - CTH

I am going to visit Maryanne in Eygpt  in Jan then will be rushing to get ready for Feb convention so I am thinking early this year.
Do we want to have a ridecamp breakfast this year again? I will organize it again this year but need to do it earlier
I will call the hotel and make the arrangements. This early we may be able to get it on the official notification for the convention.
It is always fun.
You can email me privately with suggestions on the day and time.
Steph
We will be needing a new ridecamp t shirt design for this year. Mine is worn out.