[RC] trailer video monitor - Robert R

I just bought a new truck (yeah) and the dealer was trying to sell me a camera that mounted on the license plate bracket with a little monitor in the cab so I could see who or what I was getting ready to run over.  If I had to see them first, I'd feel guilty so I wasn't interested but it got me to thinking if that gizmo could be set up to run a video feed from the inside of the trailer so I would know what was going on back there.  Before I try to become a millionaire with my great new idea, I thought I check and see if the million has already been made and there are good products already out there.  Anyone have one?

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper