[RC] space available for horse to Fla - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
I'll be going to Florida Jan 8th for the Gator Run ride. Will have room for one or two horses in my trailer if you know of anyone needing shipping done reasonable. I'm in SW Virginia now, and can pick up horses throughout North Carolina, South Carolina or GA on the way down.
I'm very experienced at long distance hauling and taking good care of the horses.

Thanks
Becky Siler