[RC] grey or bay? - Kathie Ford

Responding a little late on this but thought it was fun.

I guess I like them all as I have greys, bays, two chestnuts (one a real pretty liver chestnut in the early summer) and...a bay TRI colored (fits all catagories!!) bay tobiano!  (bay, black and white)

Guess that covers quite a bit and I don't favor any color. They are all special in my eyes!

cheers,
kathie