Re: [RC] Is Beet Pulp Toxic To Horses? The Real Story - patty peck

I am not anti beet pulp,  but this describes my horses conditon before I stopped "regularly" feeding beet pulp.

Patty

 Does my horse feel weak in the hind end?
? Are his hooves brittle?
? Does it seem like his stifles are weak?
? Does my horse appear to be lacking energy?
? What about the coat? Is it dull?
? Does my horse have loose stools? Are his stools loose or hard?

Rusty Toth <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Patty Peck
lakeviewranchride.com