Fwd: [RC] Grays - desertrydr1

The really interesting thing is it see flea-bit bay.  You can actually see black spots on the legs and red/brown spots on the body.  Me, I like a clear grey with no or few flea-bites.

Living in the desert, I particularly value the silvery white coat that reflects the sun in the heat, and the black skin that keeps them from getting sunburned.  Hate the wintertime green spots, but it's just the price you pay for beauty.  IMHO a dry grey face with a nice large dark eye is one of the most beautiful of all horse faces.  They can be so expressive.  jeri