[RC] Needs in Ramona - Marcia Nelson

I am attending a Chris Irwin clinic in Ramona, Ca in San Diego County the first weekend of Dec at a place that lost their house and contents and their tack room with all horse supplies and tack in the huge fires recently!! They saved their barn and 100 horses. They are in need of a lot of things. I have a full list of what they need and I'd like to know if anyone is interested in donating items to this facility. She was underinsured for a catastrophe of this magnitude. I know I have a lot of items in my barn that are extra and will be taking them with me. If anyone has items, let me know and I can give you her address so you can deliver or ship or give to Red Cross to deliver to her. She was so busy saving 100 horses lives that she didn't get in on donations and so she is trying to get all of it on her own.

This a great cause and if anyone is motivated let me know and I'll see what I can do to coordinate. I know of a rescue operation here in the Santa Ynez Valley and they took truck loads down to that area and they may be able to coordinate it once again. Or we might be able to go through their organization to donate to them and then they can get it to her and we can use their non profit status to be able to get our own tax write offs to make it an additional benefit to ourselves.

Marcia Nelson