Re: [RC] [RC] Mariposa protest - Carla Richardson

Clifford Sies rode a horse called Popper at Mariposa.  Jay Allen rode a horse called Boots at the GSFHR, and Boots is a horse that's "linked" with Tina Jordan, the woman who filed the Mariposa protest against Patrick.  If you look up her name using the Ride Manager's "look up member" you'll see Boots, and his ID.  It's the same horse that Jay Allen rode in the GSFHR.  Someone told me that Jay Allen and Tina Jordan are partners, apparently they train horses together.  I guess Sies is their farrier?

Clifford Sies did not ride at GSFHR, and the horse Popper does not show up anywhere else other than the Mariposa ride.

Carla Richardson
Colorado