[RC] bay vs grey - heidi larson

I adore bays - the red ones mostly, although a dun is my
total fav.  So much so, that I leased a gorgeous bay arab
(polish/cmk) and bred her to Kiger Sundance and have a 7
month old dun colt now!!  We'll see how he turns out!  As
for grays, I was never enthralled until we rescued one
(Asil Kontiki) who has the cutest Raffles head EVER, great
legs the best personality.  I like him so much, that I
recently saw his son for sale on a horse sale page and
while I have 4 horses and need another like a hole in my
head, I still e-mailed about him.  Thankfully, for my
pocketbook he was already sold!!  The Bauldrees who put on
the Dust Devil ride in the PNW own one of his other sons
and he's pretty awesome too!

heidi and Kalasha+ (who is a red bay and is stunning!)
         Donte (who is a darker red bay with dapples & is
also stunning)
         Cal (7 month old dun with lots of leg stripes &
dorsal stripe)

and       Teak - the forever dirty gray who has captured my
heart.

--- Rae Callaway <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey - I like red bays.  I've got two.  And a chocolate
bay.  A bay-turning-grey.  Plus one weird bay - so called
because he can't decide if he's a dark bay, a tan bay or
a buckskin (coat changes color with the seasons)

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central